References from Farman Nawaz articles are included to reports of various institutions, thesis and online contents.
- Report ‘Debating the Pakistani National Interest over the Kerry-Lugar Bill’of Middle East Media Research Institute took references from my article ‘First violation of Kerry Lugar Bill’ published in The Frontier Post.
- Quarterly publication, Indian Foreign Affairs Journal, of Association of Indian Diplomats in its vol. 6 (2011) gave special importance to my article ‘For Better Trade Ties’ published in Daily Dawn.
- The think tank South Asian Analysis Group highlighted my work about religious liberalism in its report ‘Identity Crisis and Political realities of Indian Muslims’.
- Research thesis titled ‘I AM (NOT) MALALA–ANTAGONISTIC PERCEPTIONS OF A NOBEL PRIZE LAUREATE’ of Department of Foreign Languages (National Intelligence Academy, Bucharest, Romania) took references from my article Noble Prize Winner’s Fate in Pakistan’ published in Daily Outlook Afghanistan. 
- Nirmalya Dutta of Daily News and Analysis of India (DNA India) in his news story pointed to my article published in Daily Times. 
- Salman Tarik Kureshi in his Daily Times article wrote a complete paragraph about my article published in the same newspaper. 
- Research article Promoting and Propagating Secularism through Gorakh Sutras published in International Journal of Exclusive Management Research took reference from my article “Why Indian Muslim Ullema are not popular in Pakistan?. 7
| Ahmad, T. (n.d.). Debating the Pakistani National Interest over the Kerry-Lugar Bill. Retrieved October 06, 2017,|
| Affairs Journal F. (2011, July). Retrieved from|
 The Middle East Media Research Institute. (2017). Debating the Pakistani National Interest over the Kerry-Lugar Bill. [online] Available at: https://www.memri.org/reports/debating-pakistani-national-interest-over-kerry-lugar-bill [Accessed 6 Oct. 2017].
 PĂTRAŞCU, E. (2017, June 5). I AM (NOT) MALALA–ANTAGONISTIC PERCEPTIONS OF A NOBEL PRIZE LAUREATE. Retrieved from http://www.afahc.ro/ro/rcic/2017/rcic’17/LSDA/276-282%20Patrascu.pdf
 Dutta, N. (2016, March 26). Kapoor and Sons: Why Fawad Khan’s role is a big leap forward for India’s LGBT movement | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis. Retrieved October 06, 2017, from http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-kapoor-and-sons-why-fawad-khan-s-role-is-a-big-leap-forward-for-india-s-lgbt-movement-2194446
 Kureshi , S. T. (2016, June 30). Narrative Matters . Retrieved October 06, 2017, from http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/opinion/30-Jan-2016/narrative-matters
- Ahuja, M., & AHUJA, A. (2017). Promoting and Propagating Secularism through Gorakh Sutras. International Journal of Exclusive Management Research, 7(10), 5.